I hate to even bring this up. But our Summer is going to be coming to an abrupt halt in the next two weeks ... Erin back to Auburn, Callie off to Bucknell and Christopher will be at Football camp prepping for a hopefully winning season for the DS Raiders!
Sammy will be the only one truly still on vacation until the end of August. I am going to see if she'll let me hang out with her.
I have loved taking some time off with my kids and truly reveling in the warm weather.
During this time off, I discovered new colors in my life ...
1. Soft purple hues found in my Rose of Sharon.
2. Coral and blues together in this Scarf Top.
3. The Streets of Lewisburg, Pa. Bucknell Road Trip
4. $1.00 samples of Trina Turk and Schumacher Fabrics. Whoop Whoop!
5. Mirror Love. Coming Home.
6. Chair Makeover - Trina Turk "Pool" Love.
7. The Simplicity of a White Clapboard House with Black Shutters. Love.
8. Fun Jewelry sporting my New Blue Addiction.
9. Corn popping up in Rows. Summer's finest.
What are you finding out about yourself this summer?
Making the World More Beautiful. One Room at a Time.