1. Are you starting to think about Holiday Table settings? Loving the "non-traditional".
2. I have a desire to rescue old houses like some people want to rescue pets. Unfortunately I cannot save them all ... this one spoke to me. A shame, I know, probably had terrible infrastructure issues. But a shame nonetheless.
3. An early morning stroll this week gave me a wonderfully fresh perspective.
4. Bedding ... I forget about PCH sometimes, they shouldn't be forgotten.
5. These aren't your Momma's Sachets!
6. All in the details. Fabulous Horn Drawer pulls.
7. Apples in our trees. First time ever they have survived the deer and made it to our table.
8. Luckily whoever is tearing down the house took a moment to find a few things to keep.
9. Blogging has become a new sort of on-line shopping platform. I hardly ever go into the stores anymore. Sweet Kerry blogged about these last week. It took me all of 2 seconds to buy mine! Love! In fact I was so under the blogging shopper influence I didn't realize I could have purchased them in orange!!
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy these crisp days. I have a feeling I am going to be pulling the boots out on a full time basis pretty soon!
Making the World More Beautiful. One Room at a Time.