No new news here ... FarmHouses are my favorite. I have yet to live in one.
It will happen one day. In the Meantime, a Girl can dream ... right?
1. Beautiful Vintage Art from Invaluable. You know my feeling on Art. Important.
Let me be more clear ... the Make it or Break it ... IMPORTANT!!
2. Formal Sconces. A touch of gold.
3. Ralph Lauren - Couldn't be more Classic.
4. Grown Up Pink. Toying with Tall Wainscoting and just a touch of this beautiful color.
5. Cole & Sons - A little Drama for the Back of the Glass Fronted Bookcases
Do you dream like I do? I have a house that I continue to go back to in my dreams ... I've never been there before and there are these "back rooms" that are empty waiting for me to design them. But I never can get there. I have had this dream for years. This is probably some deep seeded issue ... but I am convinced that house will come in to my reality one day. I am just not ready for it yet
I have been working on a farmhouse here and we want the dining room to be a little more formal but still American Classic. What better than Horses. I found this original piece from Invaluable. The piece above is way out of my price range. But back to the dream! Invaluable has many unique pieces and many that are definitely within all of our budgets. When you are looking for something different, take a look at their website. You won't be sorry ... and I love the way the pieces are catalogued.
Happy Hump Day my friends ... one week and counting. Just saying!
Making the World More Beautiful. One Room at a Time.