It has been a week of temperatures of in the single digits. And I have been stuck in the house (happily not to have to go out in the cold) while my floors are being redone ...
Here's what's been happening ...
1. Before tackling the multitude of projects Don and I enjoyed this first bottle of wine (that Erin brought to us from Greece!) in our new home.
2. Ordered this faucet for our new kitchen. I am giddy!
3. Kitchen Wall painted and the Girl is UP! Will share how I did it ... and love the outcome!
4. Carpet chosen for stairs to basement. I wanted happy ... I think it rocks!
5. Proud of My Auburn Tigers. They gave us fans quite a ride this year!
6. This room will be our Dining Room ... one day soon I hope!!
7. While I love a good watercolor flower pot ... these are coming off my kitchen backsplash!
8. Stain chosen for floors ... do you know about "popping" your floors? Will share what I learned next week!
9. Dyson. Rocks. Just bought this one, my second. If you are considering, don't hesitate!
We are able to "move in" to our bedrooms on Saturday ... do you hear the angels singing?
Have a wonderful weekend ... temps are going up ... whoop whoop!
I just might leave the house!!
Making the World More Beautiful. One Room at a Time.