1. Monkey Soap from WOM.
2. Flower pots and fake boxwood from Michaels ... painted by moi!
3. Elephant via Etsy and gilded by moi!
4. Elephant Prints from TPP
5. ORC - BrainChild of Linda!
6. HandTowels - fabric found and monogramed (by someone else!) and sewn up by moi.
7. Gold Chevron Trash can and dish from here.
8. Mirror picked up while in Lewisburg, Pa moving Callie into school! Always time to shop!!
And given a little Firecracker Love.
9. Fretwork Ginger Jar via Home Goods with a little Glossy White to bring the girl to life!
As with all challenges there was progress, things not turning out quite the way you plan or anticipate ... but all coming together in the end. Thanks again to Linda for pulling this all together and creating a forum for us to share and inspire and encourage!
And thank you all for continuing to check in and comment. Without that, I am not certain I would have completed this!
Have a wonderful weekend. Manhattan's being served on the sunporch at 7:30, See you here? At least virtually I hope!
Making the World More Beautiful. One Room at a Time.