1. My Grandmother had gourds like this hanging in her garden. Love the vibe!
2. Urban Outfitters Duvet ... Inspiration for a 14 year old's room.
3. Dresser Inspiration for the same Cute Girl's room.
4. My REAL mirror for the Powder Room ... Yes I would love this one. But this is my reality!
5. e-design client ... painting a house!
6. Auburn Football. Visiting Erin last weekend! War Eagle Baby!
7. Antique Dresser found thrifting to go in said Cute Girl's Room!
8. Byron is kind of a woos.
9. e-design client. Mirrored night stands delivered. These Rock!
It was a short week here, Tropical Storm Karen stopped my travel home from Auburn so I spent a lovely night at the Westin at the Atlanta Airport Sunday night ... with no suitcase. Then up and at'em early Monday morning arriving here stinky and tired by 3 pm. I survived the rush and thoroughly looking forward to Friday Night Cocktails!!
Making the World More Beautiful. One Room at a Time.