Because life has been moving in such crazy directions this summer I have been sharing weekly "Snip-its' of what has been happening. While I have been busy with family and getting children ready for college, Design Inspiration is everywhere. I hope you enjoy finding it with me. Last week's Snip-its gathered some funny comments about plaid and painted brick. I will have some follow up on those for you in the next week. I think you will be pleased!
In the meantime, here are this week's Snip-its!
Life is Short. So I try my hardest to take advantage of every blessed moment.
This Week I packed it in.
Erin and I drove from Sherborn to Auburn via DC, Charlotte and Scott's Antique Market.
1. Fabulous Jewelry at Scott's. The Chunkier the Better!
2. Beautiful Southern Magnolias in DC. I wish we had them in New Englang.
Especially at Christmas time.
3. Speaking of Christmas ... I'd love a suzani!
4. Stars of Freedom. The World War II Monument in DC. Breathtaking.
5. Blogging Friends Nancy and Bethany. Wonderful Dinner with these 2 precious women! Friendships that were formed through blogging and are now cemented. Very Blessed.
6. Cotton. A plea to my Ya Ya in Alabama, please pick some for me!
7. My Scott's finds! Mini bamboo easels. Coin Jewelry. Tortoise "shell" napkin rings.
8. Large Brass Rams Head. He really wanted to come home with me. He didn't.
9. Gourds! My Nanny had these hanging by the dozens in her backyard. Who knew?
Have a wonderful weekend ... Make the most of your life's Snip-Its.
Sometimes it's all we get!!
Making the World More Beautiful. One Room at a Time.